Jurassic Park Pinball Release Party:
BumperNets is hosting the Stern Army Jurassic Park Launch Party! Come join us for the fun and
play Stern’s hot new Jurassic Park Pro pinball!!
Kicks off at 5pm with snacks and drinks for all. Free play will run from 5pm to 5:45pm, with a cash
prize tournament starting at 6:00pm! Open to all! Tournament entry fee is $5!
Two qualifying games will be played on 2 Brand new Stern Jurassic Park Pro pins. Top Eight/Twelve
players will make the playoffs, depending on the total number of players entered. Playoffs will consist
of 4 player single game matches in an elimination bracket. The final Top 4 will compete for trophy, cash, and prizes!
Senior Table Tennis Training with Coach Keith Evans:
Every Tuesday from 11 am to 12 pm - $8.
BumperNets Sunday Pinball Blast:
Tournament Date: September 15, 2019 starting at 1pm
BumperNets Sunday Stern Pinball Blast Tournament Format:
- Group Match Play Format with IFPA Scoring – 4 player (7/5/3/1) or 3 player (7/4/1)
- Random Initial Seeding with Balanced pairing starting round 2
- Player Order Balanced per round
- Qualifying has 3 hour time limit (rounds started before 3 hour time limit will finish)
- Each group is on 2 Pin Banks, with both pins being played AT THE SAME TIME
- Each 2 pin banks are adjoining pins
- 4 Player Group: Left Pin play order is Player 1>2>3>4 and Right Pin play order is Player 4>1>2>3
- 3 Player Group: Left Pin play order is Player 1>2>3 and Right Pin Play order is Player 3>1>2
- Estimate qualifying roughly 5-7 rounds with 10-14 games per person with this 3 hour format
- Most/All BumperNets pins in the Main area will be in banks (4 player pins only; no back hallway, across the mall)
- All extra balls plunged
- Finals top four qualify (Tie breaker most 1st/2nd places, if needed 1 ball on random pin)
- Finals played on random 2 pin bank (1 Game Tie Breaker on random pin)
- If we start right at 1pm the tournament should finish around 5 pm
- Matchplay.events used for tournament scoring
Entry Cost: $10 ($9 to prize pool, $1 to IFPA) per player (plus coin drop)
Prizes: Payout 1st - 40%, 2nd – 30%, 3rd – 20%, 4th – 10%, trophy for 1st Place & Stern Collection choices (if available)
- Maximum play time inside 3 hour window
- High IFPA Point potential (TGP in the 90s-100 versus 72 at last Pinball Blast)
- More player interaction with group play
- More continuous play, should minimize wait time between rounds
- Possible initial increase in DQs due to playing out of order (initial lack of familiarity to format)
Table Tennis Club Play:
Club play is open to all ages and levels of experience. Every Monday and Wednesday, the cost is $8
and goes from 6:30 pm to 9 pm.
Friday Night Tournaments:
- We have an 18 and Under Tournament every Friday night for our young players.
All levels of experience are welcome! Cost is $6 and runs from 5:15 pm to 6:30 pm.
- Our Recreational Open tournament is for all ages and experience levels. Cost is $7 for 15 and under,
and $8 for 16 and up.
Free practice starts at 6:30 pm, the tournament starts at 7:15 pm - 9:30 pm.